Medical Officer Vacancy at Bheri Hospital, Nepalgunj
The Government of Nepal, under the Ministry of Health and Population, is inviting applications for the position of Medical Officer at Bheri Hospital in Nepalgunj. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified medical professionals to serve in a reputable healthcare institution.
- Advertisement Number: 02/2080/081
- Position: Medical Officer
- Level: 8th Level Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Employment Type: Contractual Service
- Application Deadline: Within 7 days from the date of this notice's publication
- Must possess an MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with the Nepal Medical Council.
- If educated abroad, a certificate of equivalency from the relevant body is required.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 45 years
Applicants must submit the following documents to the administration branch:
- Personal Details
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate
- Copy of Educational Qualification Certificate
- Certificate of registration with the Nepal Medical Council
- Test Type: Interview
- Examination Fee: Rs. 1000/- to be deposited in Bheri Hospital's Rashtriya Banijya Bank Nepalgunj account (Account No. 4130100102100001)
Service Agreement and Compensation
- Service Period: As per the office's requirement
- Salary and Benefits: In accordance with the rules of the Government of Nepal
How to Apply
- Application Form: Available for download from the Public Service Commission website www.psc.gov.np
- Contact Date: The day after the last date of application submission
- First Time Published Date: 2080/05/22
- Application Deadline: Within 7 days from the first time published date
For more information, please contact the administration branch of Bheri Hospital, Nepalgunj.Karar Job Vacancy Nepalgunj Hospital Job Vacancy Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job