Mehelkuna Hospital Vacancy for Medical Officer, Anesthesia Assistant, Nurse and Hospital Management Officer: Karnali Province Government, Ministry of Social Development, Directorate of Health Services, Mehalkuna Hospital, Surkhet, Jarbhakot, Surkhet, Nepal
Since the following posts have to be filled in the service contract for the operation of Integrated Women's Health and Reproductive Health Program (Union Conditional Grant) and Therapeutic Service Program (Federal Conditional Grant) under the annual budget and program of Mehalkuna Hospital for FY 2078/79; This notice has been published for the information that the Nepali citizens who have qualified for the related post should apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice in the prescribed format form.
First published date: 2078-08-17
2) Type of Examination: According to the Karnali Province Government's Technical Manpower Selection (First Amendment) Procedure 2077 according to the weight of marks except for interview.
3) Examination Fee: Rs. 1,000 / - and Rs. 400 / -.
4) Method of application: Eligible candidates will have to submit the application form in this hospital. The application form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Social Development, www.mosd.karnali.gov.np.
5) Last date to apply: 20788-9-2 till 3 o'clock.
6) Salary, Allowance: ASBA trained medical officer and anesthesia assistant in case of mutual understanding and in case of other posts will be in accordance with the rules of the province government.
7) Service Contract Period: Until the end of Ashad 2079 (If the program and budget under this heading is received in the coming year, the service can be renewed.
8) Required Minimum Qualification: Must have obtained the qualification as per the Health Services Regulations 2075 and have been registered in the concerned council and in the case of Hospital Management Officer, must have passed at least bachelor level in Hospital Management Course.
9) Documents to be submitted: Certificate of Educational Qualification having passed the course related to the application form, Updated Council Registration Certificate, Certificate of Nepali Citizenship, Certified Copy of ASBA Training Certificates.
10) If there is any amendment in this notice, it will be posted on the notice board of the office. For other information, you can contact the office phone number 083-410041 and mobile number 9858080502 during office hours.
Jobs for Freshers Karnali Pradesh Surkhet Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job