MORUD Lumbini Pradesh Vacancy for Engineer, Program Coordinator, and Social Operator: Province Government, Lumbini Province, Ministry of Tourism, Rural and Urban Development, Rapti Valley (Deukhuri), Dang: Under the Rural Development Program of the Ministry of Tourism, Rural and Urban Development, the Ministry, Rupandehi and Banke Tourism Office have to keep the staff as per the schedule.
This notice is published for the information of all concerned to apply to the e-mail address of this Ministry at [email protected] within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice.
1. Position: Program Coordinator
- Area of Work: Lumbini Province, Ministry of Tourism, Rural and Urban Development and under the districts of Lumbini Pradesh.
- Service Period: Remaining period of the current fiscal year (can be extended as needed)
- Post No.: 1 (One)
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Recognized Educational Institution but Post Graduate in Rural Development / Sociology / Humanities / Management subject.
Minimum work experience:
- Passed Master Degree and at least 3 years of work in the rural development sector. 3 Years of work with Tharu, Magar, Kumal, Guru, Pariyar, Gandharva, Pasi, Chamar, Harijan, Teli, Dhobi, Natuwa, and other low-oriented castes and social and economic backward class communities.
- Rural Development Program Director Committee to implement the decision.
- Relation to a program operation, setting criteria, and framework of forms, ready to be approved by the ministry.
- Necessary coordination and facilitation with the office regarding program implementation have been done.
- Necessary facilitation has been made for the purpose of local coordination and cooperation.
- Prepared annual reports including integrated program-related records and analysis of information.
- mentioned other work in the ministry or office.
2. Position: Social Operator
- Area of Work: Ministry, Tourism Division Office, and Districts under it.
- Period of Service: Remaining period of the current financial year (can be extended as required)
- Required No.: 4 (Four)
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in the discipline of Rural Development / Sociology / Humanities / Management from a recognized educational institution.
Minimum work experience:
- At least 3years of working experience with Tharu, Magar, Kumal, Gurul, Pariyar, Gandharva, Pasi, Chamar, Harijan, Teli, Dhobi, Natuwa, and other low-oriented castes and social and economically backward communities.
- The regular group present in the meeting played the role of the facilitator and got cheated about the action plan.
- The consumer committee was present regularly in the program to the group and got the necessary cooperation.
- Prepare monthly, four-monthly, half-yearly, and annual reports of the program conducted and deliver it to the office.
- The technical support for the systematic recording of the result of the program/planning was obtained.
- Mentioned other work in the office.
3. Position: Engineer
- Area of Work: Ministry, Tourism Division Office, Haryana and District District
- Service Period: Current rest period (required
- Required Post No.: 1 (One)
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering subject from a recognized educational institution and registered in Nepal Engineering Council.
Minimum work experience:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the civil engineering field.
- Structural construction survey, cost optimization, design work done.
- Necessary documents related to public procurement have been prepared.
- On-site tracking and inspection.
- To submit regular reports to the office.
- Any other work has to be done in the ministry or office.
- Age not exceeding 45 Years.
The application form can be download from https://morud.lumbini.gov.np
Submit the Application along with the following Documents:
- Copy of certificate of Nepali citizenship.
- Copy of Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Copies of Certificate of Education – (Concerned area will be available for 7 days or more days only)
- Copy of work experience certificate (Appointment letter or agreement letter to the organization must be attached.)
- This information is published on the 15th day of the Sammama office timings through email. The application form and other documents may be submitted to the Ministry of Home Affairs through email at [email protected].
- If the application related to Chhanot is accepted or approved, all the rights will be protected by the ministry.
- In shortlisting, the applicant has to be included only in conversation. As per the requirement, the candidates will be selected including written and computer tests.
- Written examination and interview committee, time and place information party to the ministry and ministry's website https://morud.lumbini.gov.np to publish.
- The application form may be downloaded by the Ministry of Home Affairs through the website https://morud.lumbini.gov.np.
For more information contact phone no. 9857083029, 985708332
(Date of publication of information for the first time: 2079-05-03)
Lumbini Pradesh Job Vacancy Engineering Job Government Job