National Trauma Center Vacancy for Staff Nurse and Pharmacy Assistant: Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population, National Academy for Medical Sciences (NAMS), National Trauma Center, Mahankal, Kathmandu
The National Academy for Medical Sciences (NAMS), the National Trauma Center, has to be appointed in the contract service until the permanent vacancy is filled by the Public Service Commission, or other process as per the procedure of managing the doctor or health worker in the contract service 2076.
This information has been published that the following qualified Nepali citizens should submit the application form to this hospital within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of publication of this information. No action will be taken on the applications which are not valid and expired.
|Position and Level||Req. No.||Minimum educational qualification|
|Staff Nurse - 5th Level||12 (Twelve)||Passed proficiency certificate level in nursing subject|
|Pharmacy Assistant - 5th Level||1 (One)||Passed proficiency certificate level in pharmacy subject|
1) Required minimum qualifications
A) Nepali citizens who have completed 18 years of age and not exceeding 45 years of age, but have been appointed to the post of health service as per the rules and have completed five years of service continuously, or temporary service employees will not be subject to age limit.
B) Registration and renewal of names in the health related professional council established in accordance with the prevailing law,
C) not dismissed from service to be disqualified for future government service,
D) Not disqualified as per prevailing law.
2) Minimum Wage: Agreement on wages and dearness allowances and other benefits equal to the prevailing starting salary scale of the Government of Nepal.
3) Selection Method: Can be written or oral or both
4) Documents to be attached with the application:
(A) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
(B) Copies of educational qualification certificates
(C) Certificate of registration and renewal of name in the health related business council established in accordance with the prevailing law
(D) 2 recent passport size photos
(E) Receipt of filing application fee
5) Place to collect and submit the application form: National Trauma Center, Kathmandu, Personnel Administration Branch
6) Application Fee: Rs.600 / - (can be deposited at NIBL Bank Counter within the hospital premises.)
7) Last date for submission of application: 2078-10-09 (within office hours); If there is a public holiday on the last day, the application can be submitted the next day.
The administration branch of the hospital can be contacted for detailed information
Note: The type, date and place of the examination will be published after the last date for submission of application form.
(Information published on 2079-09-19)
Hospital Job Vacancy Kathmandu NGO Job Health Job Government Job