Parwanipur Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Lipnimal, Bara, Madhesh Pradesh (Nepal), Notice regarding filling up of post on contract basis
For the implementation of the Primeminister Employment Program in Parwanipur Rural Municipality, the contract of a civil servant, technical assistant, and employment assistant should be completed through the council. This notice is published for the information of all concerned to submit the application to this office by the interested Nepali citizens who have reached the following qualifications within 15 (fifteen days) with the documents mentioned below and the revenue submission receipt attached.
1) Minimum qualification and experience required for Employment Coordinator:-
a) Passed at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
b) Completed 21 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application,
c) No conduct which would disqualify him for future Government service,
d) moral turpitude, not found guilty by court in criminal charges,
e) At least two years of working experience in the program run by the Government of Nepal or in the previous local bodies or current local levels at the level of employment coordinator at which the post of employment coordinator has been advertised.
2) Minimum qualification and experience required for Technical Assistant:-
a) Passed Proficiency Certificate Level or Overseer or Diploma Level in Civil Engineering,
b) (Knowledge and Skills) The following knowledge and skills are required in the technical assistant.
- Basic computer skills with at least three months of training,
- Able to prepare and analyze project cost estimate supervision and final cost statement for construction and maintenance of infrastructure, the experience of working in a team to achieve project goals and results, having at least 6 months of experience with interpersonal skills,
c) At least 18 years of age and not exceeding 45 years.
3) Minimum qualification and experience required for Employment Assistant:-
a) Passed at least a Proficiency Certificate (10+2) or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
b) Completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application,
c) At least three months of training in basic computer skills,
4) Place of receipt and submission of application:- Parwanipur Rural Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Lippanimal, Bara.
5) Last date for submission of application:- Within 15 days from the date of notification.
6) Application fee:- Employment Coordinator Rs. 1,000.-, Technical Assistant Rs. 500.- Employment Assistant Rs. 500.-
7) Method of Selection:- Publication of a list of preliminary merit orders and written tests and practical tests.
8) Service facility:- In relation to the filling of the post of Raje Gar Syanje at the local level, the procedure shall be as per Section 18 of Section 1 and Section 11, 12, 13, and 14 of the procedure in relation to filling the position of Legal Assistant and Employment Assistant.
9) Date of Examination:- The notice of the written examination will be published on the basis of the initial order from among the eligible candidates.
10) Documents to be attached with the application: - Copy of the Neapolitan citizenship certificate, copy of the required educational qualification certificate, copy of the computer training certificate, copy of the work experience certificate and three (3) copies of passport size photo.
Note:- Application form, syllabus can be obtained from the website of this office www.parwanipurmun.gov.np or www.pmedp.gov.np.
(First published date: 2079-04-23)
Bara Technical Jobs Madhesh Pradesh Job Vacancy Government Job