Rapti Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office (Education, Youth and Sports Branch), Masuria Deukhuri, Dang Lumbini Province, Open Open Competitive Contract Teacher Vacancy Examination-2079
For the implementation of free education from Kindergarten to 10th grade in community schools within Rapti Rural Municipality, the following number of subsidized teachers are appointed in the contract; Information regarding this grant teacher post has been published for interested candidates qualified as follows.
1) Type of Examination: Written, Interview, and/or practical examination on required subjects.
- Written (Common Examination) Primary Level: 2079-04-31, 8:00 AM
- Written (Common Examination) Basic Level: 2079-04-31, 12:07 PM
- Written (Common Examination) Secondary Level: 2079-04-31, 4:00 PM
- Written Test/Subjective Test: The result of the general test will be published on the day of publication.
2) Application Fee: The application fee for each advertisement is Rs.1000 per subject for secondary level, Rs.1000 per subject for basic level. 700 and in the case of the primary level, the amount will be Rs.500.
3) Method and place of submission of application form: Account holder's name Address: C 11 Internal Revenue Account Receipt Rural Municipality, account no. 01640007260524, Bank Name: Bank of Kathmandu Limited Branch or Rural Municipality Rajshwa Branch.
4) Where to get the Application Form: Rapti Rural Municipality office or can be downloaded from www.raptimundang.gov.np.
5) the Last date to submit the application: 2079-07-27 within office hours
6) Date of submission of application with double fee: 29-04-2079
7) Job Description (JD): Teaching related subjects and other necessary tasks specified by the Rural Municipality and the school.
8) Minimum qualifications required of candidates
a) Nepalese citizens.
b) Candidate's age limit: 18 years and not exceeding 40 years by the last day of application submission.
In the case of teachers who are appointed in the schools within the Rapti Rural Municipality by taking salary facilities from the school's internal resources, for the first time [published advertisement], the procedures related to the implementation of free education from kindergarten to 10th grade in the public schools from the Rural Municipality, without any age limit prior to 2079 and the Rural of the Rapti Rural Municipality There is no age limit in the case of teachers who have been appointed by receiving salary benefits from the Municipality grant.
c) Having mental balance
d) Not found guilty by the court in a criminal charge showing moral turpitude.
e) Not dismissed so as to be deemed unfit for future government job or teacher service.
f) I) In the case of secondary level: Passed in the relevant subject from a recognized educational institution and have passed the basic level or equivalent and received at least 10 months training in the subject of education, but have not taken this type of training in the subject of science and computer.
II) In case of other subjects of secondary level: Candidates who have obtained permanent teaching license and in case of science subject, even if they have not obtained permanent teaching license, such candidates should be able to get permanent teaching license within five years. If it does not make sense otherwise, if the permanent teaching license is not obtained during that period, then the position of the teacher so appointed shall be deemed to be automatically vacant.
g) (I) In case of the basic level: Passed secondary education examination in related subject from a recognized educational institution- Class 12) or proficiency certificate level or similar examination and received at least 10 months training in education subject. In the case of computer subjects.
(II) Passed secondary education in the relevant subject from a recognized educational institution - Class 12) or Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent and has received at least 6 months of computer training. But if a candidate has passed the Secondary Education Passing Examination (Class 12) or Proficiency Certificate level or similar examination with 200 marks in education subject, he will be considered to have received training.
(III) Within the social subject: Economics, population, history, rural development, agriculture, civics, political science, philosophy, ethics, psychology, anthropology, health, and physical education will be included.
(IV) In the case of mathematics subject, the physics subject must have passed with at least 200 marks.
V) In case of other subjects of the basic level: In case of permanent teaching license and in case of computer and science subjects, even if they have not obtained a permanent teaching license, such candidates should obtain permanent teaching license within five years. Otherwise, if the permanent teaching license is not obtained during that period, the position of the teacher so appointed will automatically be deemed to be vacant.
h) In the case of primary level: Passed the secondary education final examination (class 12 or proficiency certificate level or equivalent) from a recognized educational institution and completed at least 10 months of training in education. Obtained a permanent teaching license.
9) Additional provision regarding Permanent Teaching License:
I) Those who have acquired the qualification required for the respective level and have obtained the permanent teaching license for which the subject is not open can also be candidates for the relevant subject.
II) Persons who have obtained a subject-specific permanent teaching license can be candidates only in the relevant subject.
III) Persons who have qualified in the relevant subject and have obtained a social subject teaching license can be included in the subject related to this advertisement.
IV) In the case of Sanskrit subjects (Language, Shuklyajuvada, Grammar, Justice, and Literature): Those who have obtained a permanent teaching license for Nepali subjects can also be candidates.
10) Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate
- 2 recent passport-size photocopies
- Copy of permanent teaching license
- Certificate of minimum educational qualification, character certificate, original certificate, transcript, training certificate,
- In the case of teachers and Rural Municipality subsidized teachers who have been appointed by receiving salary benefits from internal sources working in schools within the Rural Municipality, a copy of the appointment letter issued by the school and a certificate of service issued by the school, and other necessary documents.
11) Additional Information regarding Advertising
a) The period of double duty shall not be counted for the purpose of age, qualification and training.
b) Applications that are not submitted within the specified period or do not meet the minimum eligibility requirements, or other specified details are not disclosed or the prescribed fees are not submitted, including those that are not received properly, will not be accepted.
c) If it is known that a candidate has submitted false details (documents), such candidate's application will be filed at any time and action will be taken according to the prevailing law.
d) Equivalence should be determined in the case of educational qualifications of foreign educational institutions.
12) Syllabus: The examination will be conducted based on the syllabus determined by the Teachers Service Commission.
13) Salary and other facilities: In case of primary level: 23000 per month, in case of the basic level: 25000 per month and in case of secondary level: 30500 per month and festival expenses and dress allowance will be provided.
First time notice published date: 2072-05-20
Dang Teaching Jobs Lumbini Pradesh Job Vacancy School Job Government Job