Job Announcement: Tinau Rural Municipality, Lumbini Province, Nepal
Tinau Rural Municipality Office, located in Dobhan, Palpa, is inviting dedicated and qualified Nepali citizens to apply for service contract positions. Here are the details:
1. Agriculture Graduate Technical (Officer 6th)
- Advertisement No.: 03/080/081
- Vacancies: 1
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Science from a recognized university or educational institution.
2. Animal Graduate Technical [Veterinarian] (Officer 6th)
- Advertisement No.: 04/080/081
- Vacancies: 1
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Registered veterinarian with Nepal Veterinary Council with a graduation degree in veterinary (B.VSc. & A.H./B.V.Sc.) from a recognized institution.
Examination Fee: Rs. 1000. Deposit this fee in the Internal Revenue Account No. 0813000028 of Laxmi Sunrise Bank of Tinau Rural Municipality.
Age Limit: Males and Females: 21 to 35 years. Upper limit for females: 40 years.
Application Submission Venue: Tinau Rural Municipality Office, Dobhan Palpa.
Deadline for Application: 2080/06/30 during office hours
Application Form: Available on the Tinau Rural Municipality website or from the village municipality office.
Selection Process: As per the technical staff management procedures, 2075 of Tinau rural municipality.
- Attested copy of citizenship
- Character certificate copy
- 3 passport size photographs
- Experience documentation
- Certificate of minimum qualification
Service Benefits: As per Section 8 of Agricultural Graduate Technical Operation Procedure, 2080 at the local level. Additional benefits will be decided by the rural municipality.
This announcement was first published on 2080/06/15. Interested candidates are requested to apply within 15 days from the publication date, ensuring all documentation is in order.
Veterinary Job Agriculture Job Palpa Lumbini Pradesh Job Vacancy Government Job