Koshi Health Institute, Koshi Health & Science Campus was established in 1994 under Nepal Health Development and Research Co-operative act, District Co-operative office, the Institute started its program in 1995 to produce middle-class manpower in the health sector.
The Institute is much more renowned in the eastern region due to the proper guidance and hard work of Senior Medical Personnel, Nurses, and Persons. Koshi Health Institute is affiliated with CTEVT running programs like Health Assistant (H.A.) and Diploma in Pharmacy.
Koshi Health Institute, Koshi Health & Science Campus is also affiliated with Purbanchal University and offered Post Basic Bachelor of Nursing Science (PBNS) and Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) programs.
VISION: Building Health Futures by increasing the equity, effectiveness, and efficiency of health services to all populations.
MISSION: To develop the next generation of leaders in the health sector by conducting the highest quality research educating health professions in policy, management, and public health practice, and partnering with the community to disseminate and apply new knowledge.
- Contribute to meet the great demand of rural health care providers.
- Help to create jobs for rural health.
- Contribute to improving the quality and accessibility of primary health care to the people.
- A principal who has long experience in the nursing field and administration.
- Qualified and experienced faculty.
- Monthly and Internal Evaluation of each subject.
- Easy, Simple, and academic environment for students.
- Extracurricular activities for personality development.
- Well-structured library with a sufficient number of books.
- Well-equipped computer lab and practical laboratory.