Helambu Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Office of the Rural Municipal Executive, Helambu, Sindhupalchwok, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal: According to the decision of the Helambu Rural Municipal executive office dated 2079-04-03, there is a need for the following employees in this office and the positions should be filled through open competition; This notice has been published for the information of all concerned that the interested Nepali citizens who have qualified as per the details should submit the application within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice along with the documents as per the request and the receipts submitted during the office hours.
|Assistant Sub Engineer||4th Level Assistant||3|
|AMIN||4th Level Assistant||1|
|ANM||4th Level Assistant||2|
|AHW||4th Level Assistant||2|
|Veterinary Technician||5th Level Assistant||1|
|Agriculture Technician||5th Level Assistant||1|
|JTA||4th Level Assistant||1|
|VJTA||4th Level Assistant||1|
|MIS Operator||5th Level Assistant||1|
1) Eligibility Required:
A) Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
Note: In the case of MIS Operator, the age of 18 years on the last date of dismissal and not exceeding 40 years should be Devanagari, Unicode and English fluently able to type Computer, Printer, Scanner, Multimedia, and other tools, MS-Office Package (Word, Ability to use Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), email; Having a basic knowledge of internet dating; Must have basic knowledge of Management Information System (MIS) and skills.
2) Documents to be attached:
- Written Application with details
- Personal Details(CV)
- Attested copy of proof of educational qualification
- Attested copy of Certificate of Citizenship
- Attested copies of work experience documents
3) Place of Application: Helambu Rural Municipal Executive Office.
4) Place of application: Helambu Rural Municipal Executive Office.
5) Last date for submission of application: 2079-4-19 (if the last day for submission of application is a public holiday, the next day during office hours)
6) Method of selection: The final merit list will be published after the written interview of the selected candidates from the preliminary merit list.
For more information contact no.: 9561391040
(First publication date 2079/04/05)
Sindhupalchok Bagmati Pradesh Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job