Nepal Rastra Bank Job Vacancies for Various Positions
Since the following vacant positions in Nepal Rastra Bank are to be filled through contract, interested eligible Nepali citizens are invited to submit online application forms from 2080/06/01 to 2060/06/15. When submitting the application, the educational qualification, citizenship certificate, prescribed experience opening certificate, and all other certificates must be scanned and attached. No action will be taken on applications that have not been paid or that have not been received properly. If the application form is filled by submitting false information, the candidate will be responsible for it.
According to Rashtra Bank, 2 security guards have been requested for the central office and 1 employee including 10 female soldiers for the provincial office. Similarly, 1 person has been requested for the central office.
Similarly, for Taksar division Mechanical Engineer (Authorized) 1 person, Mechanical Overseer (Supervisor) 2 person, Junior Assessor (Supervisor) 1 person, Sculpture and Painting (Supervisor) 1 person Electrical and Electric Overseer (Supervisor) 1 person, Mechanic (Assistant) ) 6 people, Laboratory Assistant (Assistant) 1 person, Pantograph Machine Operator (Assistant) 1 person, Forklift Heavy Equipment Operator (Driver) will be appointed.
According to the Rastra Bank, the applicant applying for employment must not exceed 45 years of age, there will be written examination, practical and interview. According to Rastra Bank, if the number of applicants is less than 100, there will be both practical and interview or only interview. It is mentioned in the notice that the duration of the contract will be 6 months. The examination fee will be Rs 1000 for mechanical engineer and Rs 800 for others.
Who Should Apply?
- Nepali Citizens: You must be a Nepali citizen to apply for these positions.
- Age Limit: You should not exceed 45 years of age as of the last date of application.
Uniformed and Security Roles
- Rakshak: 2 openings
- Sipahi: 2 openings
- Sipahi (Female): 9 openings
- Pipa: 1 opening
Engineering and Technical Roles
- Mechanical Engineer (Officer): 1 opening
- Mechanical Overseer (Supervisor): 2 openings
- Electrical and Electronics Overseer (Supervisor): 1 opening
- Pantograph Machine Operator (Assistant): 1 opening
- Forklift Heavy Equipment Operator (Vehicle): 1 opening
- Murtikala and Chitrakala Supervisor: 1 opening
Laboratory and Research
- Laboratory Assistant: 1 opening
- Junior Assepier (Supervisor): 1 opening
- Mechanica (Assistant): 6 openings
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Attach scanned copies of your educational qualifications.
- Attach your citizenship certificate.
- If required, attach your experience certificate.
The application window is open from 2080/06/01 to 2060/06/15.
How to Apply?
- Visit the Online Portal: Navigate to the Career section on the Nepal Rastra Bank's website, www.nrb.org.np.
- Complete the Online Form: Ensure all information provided is accurate. False information may result in disqualification.
- Attach Necessary Documents: You must attach all the required documents in scanned format.
- Pay Examination Fee: The fee is Rs.1,000/- for Mechanical Engineer positions and Rs.800/- for other positions. The payment can be made through the payment service provider available on the portal.
Candidates will go through:
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
Note: If the total number of accepted applications is 100 or less, there will only be an interview test.
- Mechanical Engineer: Rs.1,000/-
- Other Positions: Rs.800/-
Please Note: The examination fee is non-refundable.
For queries, you can contact the Human Resource Management Department through:
- Phone: 01-4419804 / 01-4419805 / 01-4419806/ 01-4419807 Extension no. 138 or 146 or 01-4441036
- Email: [email protected]
- All exams (written, practical, and interview) will be conducted in Kathmandu.
- The contract period for these positions will be 6 months.
Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job