Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Scholarship and Admission at Nepal Engineering College:
Nepal Engineering College has decided to award a total of 7 (seven) provincial scholarships for the current academic session 2020 for each of the seven provinces of Nepal. Students from each province are invited to apply for scholarships for Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture by Chaitra 22, 2077.
Only those who have completed the minimum qualification related to the Pokhara University Scholarship can apply.
Courses for Scholarship: BE Civil, Simil & Rural, Computer, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, B. Architecture & BE Civil for Diploma Holders
Date of filling the form: 2077/12/03 to 2077/12/22
Entrance Exam Date: Monday, 12/23/2077
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Where to get the application form and place:
- NEC Changunarayan, Bhaktapur, Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- nec BDH Satdobato, Lalitpur, Hours: 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The entrance test form should be filled online. entrance.nec.edu.np. Form Fee Rs. 2,000 / -
Online Payment Partner: eSewa and Khalti
- Scholarship subjects will be selected according to the provincial merit list of the students' entrance examination.
- Must have done SLC / SEE from community or government school.
- The recommendation of the poor, hardworking student should be submitted along with the recommendation letter of the municipality or Rural Municipality of the concerned province and a copy of the title deed of the land in the name of the parent.
- "Students applying for the B.E. Civil for Diploma Holders' program must have passed at least second class in a 3-year diploma in civil engineering or architecture.
- Exam subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English
Eligibility Criteria: Must have a minimum C grade in each of the 10+2 subjects.
Nepal Engineering College (NEC)
(Affiliated with Pokhara University)
Changunarayan-4, Bhaktapur, G.P.O. Box: 10210, Kathmandu, Nepal
Email: [email protected]