Nepal Police Jawan (Janapad) Vacancy for 5227 Posts:
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Police Headquarters, (Department of Human Resources and Administration, Recruitment Selection Division), Naxal, Kathmandu.
Since the vacant post of Police Jawan (Janapad) in Nepal Police (Nepal Prahari) has to be recruited through open competition as per the inclusive provision. Applications are invited from interested Nepali citizens who have attained the following qualifications (while submitting the application form, He/She Should be attended).
1) Required Post Number: Police Jawan (Janapad) 5227
2) Application Form Registration Deadline: 20778-07-16, 10:00 AM to 2077-8-23, 4 PM (excluding public holidays).
3) Places to get and submit the application form
|Nepal Police Offices||Contact No.|
|Police Training Center, Province No.1, Biratnagar, Morang.||9852090180|
|Police Training Center, Province No. 2, Janakpur, contact Office: Rajbiraj, Saptari||9854090600|
|Bagmati Pradesh Police Training Center, Dudhauli, Sindhuli.||9854041789|
|Gandaki Pradesh Police Training Center, Pokhara, Kaski||9856068121|
|Lumbini Pradesh Police Training Center, Butwal Rupandehi||9857090444|
|Karnali Pradesh Police Training Center, Surkhet (Now in Nepalganj)||9858090115|
|Sudurpaschim Pradesh Police Training Center, Dipayal Doti||9858490084|
|Metropolitan Police Sector, Kathmandu.||9851283012|
|Metropolitan Police Sector, Bhaktapur.||9851283020|
|Metropolitan Police Sector, Lalitpur.||9851253017|
|District Police Office, (All)- Concerned District Police Office|
4) Application Fees:
You will have to pay Rs. 150 (one hundred and fifty) for the revenue fee along with the application form. Also, in case of candidates applying in more than one group, an additional fee of 20 percent (Rs. 30) will be charged for each group.
5) Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Educational Qualification: Passed at least 8 (eight) classes or equivalent.
- Not convicted on criminal charges of moral turpitude.
- Not a member of a political party.
- Not a member of a terrorist organization.
- Not fired in the future in a way that would normally disqualify you for a government job.
- Eyes minus 2 or plus 2 (not weak).
- Received a certificate of health from an approved doctor designated by the Police Headquarters (to be conducted during the examination).
- Nepali citizen.
Height, chest, and weight:
(A) Men: 5 feet 2 inches in height, chest 31-33, weight 50 kg.
(B) Female: Height less than 5 feet, weight 42 kg.
7) Age Limit:
(A) At least 18 years of age and not exceeding 23 years of age till the last date of registration of application form.
(B) In the case of current unclassified police personnel, as per Rule 40 of the Police Rules, 2071 (with amendments), the age should not be exceeding 25 years.
7) Documents to be included with the application:
(A) 1 (one) copy of the Nepali citizenship certificate.
(B) A recent passport size photo of the same face (including both ears) clearly visible (beard and hair cut in the case of a man) 5 (five) copies.
(C) A copy of the certificate of educational qualification obtained (including character, permanent or provisional certificate and mark sheet of each level and equivalent certificate from the Higher Secondary Education Council and TU for studying outside Nepal) - 1/1 copy
(D) In the case of Adivasi / Janajati, on the basis of the same list in the case of castes listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act, but if there is more than one caste within the caste listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act, on the recommendation of the concerned local level Document certified as a surname within the caste listed by the Chief District Officer.
(E) In the case of Dalits, on the basis of the same list in the case of castes listed by the National Dalit Commission, but if there is more than one surname within the caste listed by the National Dalit Commission, on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local level/body.
(F) for Madhesis, certified as Madhesi by the institution specified by the Government of Nepal by publishing a notice in the Nepal Gazette; But until the information is published in the Nepal Gazette and the organization is not specified, on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local body, a copy of the certificate certified as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer-1 (one) copy.
(G) for backward areas (Achham, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Jumla, Dolpa, Bajhang, Bajura, Mugu and Humla) by permanently residing in the district and obtaining citizenship certificate from the concerned district; It is recommended to have permanent residence in the same place till the time of submitting the application from the concerned Rural Municipality and municipality.
If the citizenship has been obtained from a district other than the district of permanent residence, the letter stating that citizenship has to be issued must be obtained from the District Administration Office.
(H) Documents proving Amar / disability for Amar/ disabled police family and relationship proof documents.
(I) On the back of the copy of the documents submitted along with the application form, the candidate himself/herself must sign that 'duplicate as per the original is correct'.
8) Examination method and place of examination:
- Early health examination and physical fitness test,
- Detailed health examination,
- Written Examination, (As it will be conducted by the Public Service Commission, will be conducted on the date specified by the Public Service Commission and at the examination centers),
- 20% of marks will be deducted for the wrong answer to the Multiple Choice Question.
- When writing the answer to the objective multiple answer question, only the answer written A, B, C, D in capital letters will be recognized.
9) Places of Examination:
|Application form Distribution and Submission||Places of Examination|
|Pradesh Police Training Center, Biratnagar, District Police Office, Ilam, Jhapa, Panchthar, Taplejung, 1 Bhojpur, Dhankuta, Morang, Sankhuwasabha, Sunsari, Terhathum, Khotang, Okhaldhunga, Solukhumbu and Udayapur.||Pradesh Police Training Center, Province No. 1, Biratnagar.|
|In the case of candidates who have registered applications in Province Police Training Center Janakpur, District Police Office Saptari, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Rautahat, Bara and Parsa.||Police Training Center, Province No. 1, Janakpur Liaison Office:|
|Bagmati Pradesh Police Training Center Sindhuli, District Police Office Dolakha, Ramechhap, Sindhuli, Chitwan, and Makwanpur.||Bagmati State Police Training Center, Dudhauli Sindhuli.|
|Gandaki Pradesh Police Training Center, Pokhara, District Police Office, Gorkha, Lamjung, Tanahu, Kaski, Manang, Mustang, Parbat, Syangja, Myagdi and Baglung.||Gandaki Pradesh Police Training Center, Pokhara.|
|Lumbini Pradesh Police Training Center Butwal, District Police Office Nawalparasi (Bardghat Susta East), Nawalparasi (Bardghat Susta West), Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Palpa, Arghakhanchi, Gulmi, Rolpa, Pyuthan, and Dang.||Lumbini Pradesh Police Training Center, Butwal.|
|In the case of candidates who have registered their applications in Karnali Pradesh Police Training Center Surkhet (now Nepalganj), District Police Office Rukum (East), Rukum (West), Banke, Bardia, Salyan, Dolpa, Jumla, Mugu, Humla, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Dailekh, and Surkhet.||Karnali Pradesh Police Training Center, Surkhet (Now in Nepalgunj).|
|In the case of candidates registered in Sudurpaschim Pradesh Police Training Center, Dipayal, Bajura, Bajhang, Doti, Achham, Darchula, Baitadi, Dadeldhura, Kanchanpur, and Kailali.||Sudurpaschim Pradesh Police Training Center, Dipayal.|
|Metropolitan Police Sector Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur as well as District Police Office Kavrepalanchok, Sindhupalchowk, Rasuwa, Nuwakot, and Dhading.||Metropolitan Police Academy, Maharajgaj.|
10) Contact Date and Places: 2077-09-02 at 11:00 am, the concerned police offices to register the application form.
1) The results will be published after the completion of the examination of each stage and only the successful candidates will be included in the examination of the next stage.
2) While conducting the examination, the same open and inclusive examination will be conducted, and on the basis of the marks obtained by them, only among the inclusive candidates will be selected through a separate competitions.
3) Candidates should be present along with original certificates while submitting the application.
4) Notice related to this advertisement and the syllabus of the examinations to be taken at different stages can also be viewed at www.nepalpolice.gov.np of Nepal Police and the application form can be downloaded from the same website and submitted to the designated office with the required documents attached.
Nepal Police Headquarters (Nepal Prahari Pradhan Karyalaya)
Department of Human Resources and Administration (Recruitment Selection Division,) Naxals, Kathmandu.
The first-time Vacancy published date: 2077-06-30 (16th October 2020)